Terms & Condition
Terms of Service
Welcome to MANGA.CLUB (Here on refered to as “Site”).
Thank you for visiting and have a great time!
TORICO CO., LTD. provides the MANGA.CLUB site and Services subject to the following conditions.
By using MANGA.CLUB Services, you agree to these conditions.
Please read them carefully before using the Site, because they affect your legal rights and obligations.
I. Your Acceptance of Terms
By using this Site you will be deemed to have irrevocably agreed to these terms.
[Some areas of this Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which you should read carefully before making any use of those areas. Such additional terms will not change or replace these Terms & Condition regarding use of this Site, unless otherwise expressly stated.]
Please note that these Terms & Condition may be revised and reissued without notice at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page regularly to review the current Terms & Conditions. Your continued use of the Site will be deemed as irrevocable acceptance of any revisions.
II. How To Contact Us
The Site is controlled and operated by TORICO CO., LTD. which located at 2-3-6 Iidabashi, Chiyoda, Japan.
Please forward any comments or complaints, questions regarding privacy about the Site, other legal matters to to email@example.com.
III. Trademarks and Copyrights
This Site and materials on this Site ("Material") are protected by copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights ("Copyrights").
Some of the characters, logos or other images on this Site are also protected as registered or unregistered trademarks, trade names and/or service marks owned by TORICO CO., LTD. or others ("Trademarks"). TORICO CO., LTD. respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks users of this Site to do the same.
IV. Your Use of Material
Your right to make use of this Site and any Material or other content appearing on it is subject to your compliance with these Terms & Condition.
Modification or use of the Material or any other content on this Site for any purpose not permitted by these Terms & Condition may be a violation of the Copyrights and/or Trademarks and is prohibited.
You may access and display Material and all other content displayed on this Site for non-commercial, personal, entertainment use on a single computer only. The Material and all other content on this Site may not otherwise be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed or used in any way unless specifically authorized by TORICO CO., LTD.. Any authorization to copy Material in any part of this Site for any reason is restricted to making a single copy for non-commercial, personal, entertainment use on a single computer only, and is subject to your keeping intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Using any Material on any other web sites or networked computer environments is prohibited. Also, decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling, or otherwise reducing the code used in any software on this Site into a readable form in order to examine the construction of such software and/or to copy or create other products based (in whole or in part) on such software, is prohibited.
V. Your Registration
To access this Site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide registration details. It is a condition of use of this Site that all the details you provide be correct, current, and complete. If we believe the details are not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to the Site, or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your account.
VI. Policy Notice
Any usernames and passwords used for this Site are for individual use only. You shall be responsible for the security of your username and password (if any). TORICO CO., LTD. shall be entitled to monitor your username and password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a username and password that we considers insecure, MANGA.CLUB will be entitled to require this to be changed and/or terminate your account.
You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with this Site to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g. password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) are strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, TORICO CO., LTD. reserves the right to release your details to system administrators at other sites in order to assist them in resolving security incidents.
In order to use this Site, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web and pay any service fee associated with that access. You will need to provide all equipment necessary to connect to the Site on the World Wide Web (including a computer, modem and/or other access devices).
TORICO CO., LTD. reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of this Site and/or any software, facilities and services on this Site, with or without notice, and/or to establish general guidelines and limitations on their use.
IX. Local Regulations
MANGA.CLUB makes no representation that Materials or other content in the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the Japan, its territories, possessions and protectorates. If you choose to access the Site from other locations you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk.
You are responsible for complying with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You specifically agree to comply with all applicable laws concerning the transmission of technical data exported from the Japan or the country you reside in.
Last Update: December 14, 2017
Terms of Membership Service
I. Terms of Service
The subject of this Terms of service is the digital book service "MANGA.CLUB" provided by TORICO CO., LTD. (hereafter our company) This Terms of service apply to any rights and obligation relationship between the customers and our company concerning the use of "MANGA.CLUB" services.
1. "Member" refers to an individual who had agreed with our terms and conditions when applying as a member.
2. "Member information" refers to the information that is provided by the member to our company or information regarding member's transaction.
3. These terms and conditions apply to all members who are registering or had finished registering.
1. Membership qualification
After agreeing to this agreement, the customer who applied for prescribed membership will be qualified as a member after completing specified registration procedure.
Membership registration procedure should be conducted by the individual who will become the member.
Registration by proxy is not permitted at all. Also, we may refuse membership ew-application from those who had been disqualified as a member or considered unsuitable by our company in the past.
2. Data input
Please carefully read the caution when inputting membership data and please fill it with accurate information when registering as a member.
IV. Change in Member Information
1. The member shall contact the company immediately by changing their profile if there's any modified information such as e-mail address.
2. We are not responsible for the damage caused by the negligence of updating information. Please be aware that even if the change in registration information has been made, the previous transactions that have been made before the change will be made based on the previously provided information.
Member can withdraw through their profile page and cancel the registration. The deletion target only covers the member's personal information, browsing history, purchased item. The purchase history data will remain anonymously for the use of calculating author/copyright holder profits.
VI. Loss of Membership and Compensation Obligation
1. The Company may cancel the membership only in the following cases.
(1) An indication of a false declaration at the time of applying for membership
(2) When the same individual makes a large number of accounts to use multiple membership benefits
(3) Other reasons that our company deemed not suitable
2. Member has the responsibility to compensate the damage suffered by the company if they perform the following actions
(1) Access through an unauthorized login
(2) Interfering with our business such as altering the information on our website, or attacking our server with a great amount of access.
(3) Actions that infringe the intellectual property rights of the products handled by our company
(4) Other actions that violate our terms and conditions
VII. The Migration of Membership Information
Our company can migrate the data (Purchased books, coins, tickets obtained) to another member by the inquiry of the concerned member. However, above data items could not be migrated separately. All the items must be included when migration is conducted. We will conduct a migration if we can successfully confirm that it is the individuals themselves (original and new member) that is agreeing to the migration.
VIII. Handling of Member Information
1. In principle, our company does not disclose member information to third parties without prior consent of the members. However, in the case of following items, the company has the right to disclose member and other customer information without prior consent of the members-in-concerned.
(1) In the cases when law and regulation is concerned, such as when the state institution or local government need cooperation from our company
(2) In the cases where there is a necessity to protect human life and property assets, but person-in-concern could not be contacted for consent
3. The company has the right to provide information to members (including advertisement) by e-mail magazines and other methods. If the member does not wish to provide information, we will suspend the information service if you notify us through the method specified by our company. However, for important information regarding our service, information suspension choice is not available.
IX. Prohibited Acts
When using MANGA.CLUB services, we prohibit members from doing the following acts:
(1) Violation of law and regulation, terms and condition agreement, and the announced information.
(2) Damaging the rights, interest, honor of the Company and other parties.
(3) Conducting acts that may adversely affect the physical and mental conditions of Minor, conducting actions that violate public order and moral
(4) Conducting acts that disturb and cause discomfort to other users or parties
(5) Giving false information
(6) Sending and writing malicious computer programs, email, etc.
(7) Unauthorized access to our servers and other computers
(8) Lending, transferring or sharing an account to third parties
(9) False statement in age requirement
(10) Impersonate others or using other people's e-mail address.
X. Suspension of Service
To well-maintained the service, we may suspend all or part of the service without prior notice when the following cases happened:
(1) When it is necessary to do annual and emergency maintenance of the system
(2) When there is a heavy load concentrated on the system
(3) When the operation of the system becomes difficult due to fire, blackouts, disturbing acts by third parties, etc.
(4) Other cases that we regarded necessary to force stop the system
XI. Change or Abolishment of Service
Based on our judgment, if necessary we shall change or abolish the service without prior notice.
1. We are not responsible for any disruption, delay, discontinuation, loss of data, disability to access the data or any communication and computer line damage that is caused by unauthorized access and members.
2. We do not guarantee that the mail/contents sent from our webpage, server, domain, etc. do not contain malicious item such as computer viruses.
3. We are not responsible for any damage caused by members violating these Terms and Conditions.
XIII. Revision of these Terms of Service
We may revise this Terms of Service arbitrarily, and we can also declare a supplementary Terms of Service. Any revision or supplementary Terms of Service shall take effect immediately after it is posted on the website. The member shall comply with the revised and additional Terms of Service.
XIV. Applicable Law, Court of Jurisdiction
In the event of a dispute regarding the terms and conditions, the jurisdiction will fall to the district court where the company main office is based.
Last update: June 21, 2018
Terms of Review Submission Service
This is a Terms of services that applied to the customer's review submission in MANGA.CLUB (also being referred as "our service") that is being handled by TORICO CO., LTD. (also being referred as "our company"). When posting a review, we ask customers to comply with this Terms and Conditions along with the "Review Guideline".
The Review Guideline constitutes a part of these Terms and Conditions, and the Review Guideline is a part of the Terms and Conditions. Any item that is not covered in this Terms of service shall belong to the "Terms of Service" and “Terms of Membership Service” made by our company.
I. Service Content
1. Our company provides the feature of review submission to accommodate customer's evaluation and impression about specific works and facilitate another customer's to know more about particular works. Logging in is necessary to post reviews and to give an assessment of the works. When posting reviews and assigning ratings, the customer's username will be posted along with the written content.
2. We have the right to revise and abolish the use of all or part of the review submission system without any prior notice.
1. The use of review submission system responsibility falls to the customer. The customer is responsible for every content that is written and submitted through our system. Thus, we will not take any responsibility on behalf of the customers.
2. We do not give any precaution regarding review submission and its content such as the accuracy, currentness, legality, integrity, usefulness, etc. Please use it at your own discretion. If there is a case of any damage such as computer damage due to posted link lead to the external website and/or conflict between users due to the review submission contents, the company does not have any responsibility to compensate.
3. The review submission system does not guarantee permanent storage of submitted review contents. We do not have any responsibility to compensate if there is any damage (including erasure or loss of submission contents and related information).
III. Deletion of Submitted Content
The customers cannot post written content that may fall or considered to fall under the following items.
If our company determines certain review content falls to this measure, the company may delete the written content and suspend the customer's ability to submit review without any prior notice. The evaluation whether certain review content falls to this measure or not is all determined by our company and we will not disclose the reason to the concerned customer.
Also, for content that is not fallen or is not considered to fall under the following reasons, we still may force to delete the written contents for the convenience of management of our MANGA.CLUB service and/or this review submission service.
(1) Written content that deviates from the purpose of MANGA.CLUB service and review submission service.
(2) Written content that includes any harmful programs and scripts such as computer viruses
(3) Written content that infringes the rights or interests of third parties such as copyrights, author's moral rights, trademark rights, privacy rights and other intellectual property rights
(4) Written contents that have a purpose to slander, banter, attack other parties including a content that leads to the external website that contains such content
(5) Written content that our company considered as causing negative reputation without any basis towards the stakeholders, copyright holders and publishers
(6) Written content that leads or promoting crime such as criminal notice, guidance of crime, etc.
(7) Written content that violates the law, and public orders and morals
(8) Written content that has a purpose to incite unpleasant sexual feeling
(9) Written content that leads to or promoting severe dangerous behavior
(10) Written content that has a commercial purpose or contains personal trading and transaction
(11) Written content that contains promotional act
(12) Written content that contains element taken without permission from other media such as website, books, magazine, advertisement, and others
(13) Written content that is or considered to have the intention to manipulate evaluation by our company
(14) Written content submitted for the purpose of receiving money or benefit from third party
(15) Written content that interferes with MANGA.CLUB service, review submission system, or other services operated by the company, or any written content considered as an act of disturbance
(16) Written content that contains false information
(17) Written content that contains obscenity and child pornography
(18) Written content that promote or inciting prostitution
(19) Written content that encourage the use of drugs such as stimulant, narcotics, etc.
(20) Written content that was written by impersonating others
(21) Written content that encourages minor to drink alcohol, smoking, gambling, etc.
(22) Written content that encourages, promotes or lead to unhealthy encounters
(23) Written content that includes personal and contact information
(24) Written content that was re-submitted albeit previously deleted by the company due to the inappropriateness
(25) Other written content that we deemed inappropriate
1. When the customer submits written content using review submission system, all copyright rights such as reproduction rights, public transmission rights, translation rights, transfer rights, adaptation right based on the domestic and overseas copyrights laws (including the right to reuse by the authorized third parties) will be automatically attributed to our company
2. The customer must agree and comply with the matters listed in the following items:
(1) The customer shall guarantee that they have the right over all copyright laws reproduction rights, public transmission rights, translation rights, transfer rights, adaptation right based on the domestic and overseas copyrights laws (including the right to reuse by the authorized third parties) regarding the submission content. In the case when the customer is writing content which copyright belongs to other third parties, the customer should manage the process of copyright attribution by themselves (which includes the rights sharing to our company and the authorized third party) .
(2) There are cases when our company and/or the authorized third party has the necessity to use the posted contents by the customer. For example, the summary of the text, excerpts, or the abbreviation of author's representation. Not only limited to described elements in this section, when reusing the review contents our company and the authorized third party would not exercise the author's moral rights (proclamation rights, name display rights, and identity preservation rights) under the copyrights law. Of course, our company will take care of customer's review submission with utmost care, however, if there is an event which is very unlikely where there is any alteration or modification of such review submission that results to customer's bad reputation, please contact us.
(3) When our company and the authorized third party use the review submission data, there will be no such thing as a geographical limitation or additional condition. As long as the data of review submitted by the customer exists, any royalty for the right to use is not available at all.
3. There are cases that our company will use the submitted review without identifying the concerned customer for marketing data or when it is necessary to cooperate with the authorized third party.
This terms and condition may be revised without prior notice. As soon as the revision is announced, the rules will be applicable to MANGA.CLUB website as a whole immediately.
Last Update: June 20, 2018.